Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Donald Curtis

Donald Curtis
I am co-owner with my brother Duncan of the SeaHawk 'Far Cry'. I am re-registering with the network in this new format. Duncan has previously posted information on the kick-up rudder that he designed and some other matters. Far Cry is kept at Rye Harbour and we have sailed her mostly on the river there and locally at sea when tides allow. A couple of years back we towed her to the Broads where we were joined by friends, hired a moterboat and sailed Far Cry and a Walker Bay dinghy; and hope to repeat the enterprise soon. Meanwhile, Duncan, who is an MS sufferer, has designed a 14ft boat with spritsail that is specifically equipped for sailers with limited mobility; which we will add to the flotilla on our next Broads adventure. Duncan and I are currently thinking about Junk Rigs. Where our thinking will take us I am not sure but if networkers see a SeaHawk with a different profile sometime in the future they will know that thinking has turned to action.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Donald Curtis

Andy Lee
Hi Donald, I notice on the website that you sail from Rye. I live in Tenterden and recently bought a Seahawk. Are you still sailing yours out of Rye Harbour? Thanks Andy