1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Jory van Dorp

jory
This post was updated on .
Hi everyone,

I'm Jory, currently 15 years old and i live in Holland. My aunt and i own an seahawk that my aunt was given from her neighbour. Currently it's still under mantience but it's already in the water.
Something about me:
I'm 15 years old. I live in Holland. I learned to sail at the local water scouting group. I still enjoy sailing and i like to work on the boat of my aunt and i.
 about my boat
The seahawk that i own is also owned by my aunt. She got it af couple of years ago from a neighbour she knows for a very long time. When we got it, it supposed to be white but was all black of alg and stuff. So when we were sailing it home i went and cleaned it with a sponge scourer. It really helped a lot. Then it had been laying a couple of years without being maintenaiced at all. 2 years ago we began to restoring it. The first thing we did is fixing a hole in the hull and painting the top side in a broken white color. Last week it had it's bottom painted in a light blue colour.. We have put it in the water and nothing new has happened.
Some pics:
Before painting: Before painting
After painting: After painting

where is sail:
I sail on a local lake called "De Kaag" it's near Amsterdam and Leiden. It has a few lakes all connected and it's a great place for watersports
Thats all for now(additional info will follow),

Bye