classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Mast and rigging - Nr Glasgow

Toothless
This post was updated on .
Hi folks, not been on for a while so will need to do some catching up soon.

Anyway, I have come to the decision that I will not be using my seahawk as a sailing boat, but as a little cabin boat for taking the kids fishing, I know this may not go down too well with some but there we go.

So, what I have is the mast, boom, rigging and fittings, the mast looks to be in good straight condition, the boom also, some of the standing rigging will need looked at, and the running rigging will most likely need replaced. I will be removing all the associated fixings etc from the boat when I get a chance, or they can be removed by buyer if they havent been taken off already.

I have no idea what these are worth, but I figured I would offer them up here first before listing for auction. Not looking for silly money but not giving away either, need to raise funds for a wee outboard for it. So if anyone is interested in making an offer let me know.

I am west coast of Scotland, on the Rosneath peninsula, G84. Just over an hour from Glasgow.

I will try to answer any questions as best I can, but as a newbie to this, I dont know much more than I have said already.

Thanks for looking
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Mast and rigging for sale

GregSeaHawk
Administrator
Toothless wrote
Anyway, I have come to the decision that I will not be using my seahawk as a sailing boat, but as a little cabin boat for taking the kids fishing, I know this may not go down too well with some but there we go.
I may not understand anglers, but I commend anyone who offers spares to the SeaHawk community rather than dumping them. May you get a fair price!

Greg Chapman
GregAfloat - My Boating Biography