Puffin - Norwich (Temporarily Withdrawn)

Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Puffin - Norwich (Temporarily Withdrawn)

Greywing
This post was updated on .
Seahawk 17 for sale in Norwich. 2 berth version with forepeak space perhaps large enough for small children. Interior is un-modified so suitable for someone to put their slant on the cabin. Comes with un-braked trailer. Currently in marina berth paid up to end April 2022. Set of sails - not great but they work ok. Trapezium type engine bracket with 4hp Mariner 4 stroke engine. Will sell boat without engine but not vice-versa. Boat £300, Boat and engine £600. Further details and pictures will be made available shortly.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Puffin - Norwich

GregSeaHawk
Administrator
Hi Mike,

Hope you don't mind but you'll see I've edited your subject line to follow the forum convention of showing the boat name and general location. If I've got it wrong feel free to edit the post again. Just click on the "More" link and select "Edit post". Hope you get a sale soon. It's the right time of year to put it on the market. It gives people time to do any TLC needed before the season starts.
Greg Chapman
GregAfloat - My Boating Biography
Reply | Threaded
|

csp_75
In reply to this post by Greywing
Hi Mike

Is Puffin still for sale?

Thanks

Charles
Reply | Threaded
|

brian johnson
Hello Charles
I will have Mustang for sale shortly.  Original trailer, excellent 4hp outboard, almost new mainsail, good jib and genoa.  Abroad at the moment, but back to Devon on April 9.  
Regards
Brian