4 messages Options
eric eric
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SOLD - Chipsnip: South West Scotland

This post was updated on .
"CHIPSNIP" South West Scotland
Purchased six years ago and upgraded for coastal sailing from a swinging mooring. Roller reefing on both the main and genoa, both in good condition. Masthead tricolor, cabin lights, depth sounder, fitted VHF with masthead aerial, battery and solar panel. 4 HP outboard regularly serviced, steering compass, 2 berths with fitted cushions, fitted bilge pump, porta potty, good quantity of warps and fenders, 2 wheel trailer with spare wheel, lighting board and jockey wheel.
Ready to sail - £1450.

potatophil potatophil
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Chipsnip: South West Scotland

I wish I knew if this was a public or private reply! But I could be interested in chipsnip. Perhaps you could contact me at ....
GregSeaHawk GregSeaHawk
Reply | Threaded
|

Hi Phil,

If you post to the forum it's public (whether you post a reply via the web interface or as an email to a message sent via your subscription).

To send a private reply, to any forum post, go to the message on the forum a click on the poster's username. That link will send you to a page where you can send an email.

If you are subscribed and looking at an email you can easily reach the right message on the forum by clicking the link in the footer after the text: "If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:".
Greg Chapman
GregAfloat - My Boating Biography
GregSeaHawk GregSeaHawk
Reply | Threaded
|

Hi Phil,

Should have added...

It's always an invitation to spammers if you post your email address in an open forum. Never do it! As a minimum convert it to spaced out words using "at" and "dot" where the symbols go so it is no longer easily detectable by address harvesting robots.

Go back to your message and select "More" then "Edit Post". And remove your address! As I said in your last message people can send you a private message just by clicking on "potatophil".
Greg Chapman
GregAfloat - My Boating Biography