|

SOLD - Emie: Norwich

GregSeaHawk
Administrator
This post was updated on .
I have received the following email:

===================================================
Dear Greg

Thank you for your amazing website.  Its so helpful.  

I noticed your post about Premier Cru.  I bought that Seahawk 6 months ago (May) and have loved it!  I always wanted a seahawk and had been waiting for one to appear online and when  it did I jumped on it. I am based near the Norfolk Broads and have sailed almost every week since I bought the boat in May.  I changed the name of the boat to “emie” (by taking off a few letters from “Premier Cru”).  I enjoyed sailing the boat on Hickling Broad and Horsey and I took it to Pembrokeshire where I sailed around the coast a little in August.  I have decided to sell emie in order to purchase a bigger boat that the whole family can sleep on and I wondered if you might be happy to post my pictures and info?  I will be sad to see it go but I know that the whole family would like to get involved and so something a little bigger is required.

The boat comes with a trailer (fully serviced this year (£120) by Norfolk Trailers) and, if the purchaser wants it,  a fairly new 5hp Tohatsu 4 stroke Outboard (fully serviced this season and in excellent working order - works perfectly).  It comes with an extra set of sails, a Spinnaker, a fuel tank, fire extinguisher, Boat Safety Certificate, Anchor, and fenders.  I am asking £1200 for the boat and trailer (what I paid for it) and an additional £450 for the outboard so £1650 in total.  This is what I paid for the boat and engine and trailer.  I am taking the boat out of the water on Friday and will be storing it in my drive in Norwich.  Please let me know if you are happy to post this info.

Thanks in advance.

Best wishes

David Lloyd

===================================================

David also attached the following photos:

Emie

Emie

Emie

Emie

Emie
Greg Chapman
GregAfloat - My Boating Biography
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Emie: Norwich

Stationerystill
Hi,
I am interested in this boat and would like to view. Please tel 01603 437693 or email martinsdirect@virginmedia.com.
regards Malcolm Martins