classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SOLD - Leda: #314 - Martham, Norfolk

Mike Pearl
This post was updated on .
The purchase of a River Cruiser forces me to sell my beloved SeaHawk. I am asking £300 to include trailer and cockpit awning.
Leda is currently in the water near Martham  and is available to be viewed, although I will be lifting her next weekend. She can best be described as used and in some places tatty. The sails are old and not a matching pair, however they do not appear to detract from her sailing qualities.
The trailer has been used for short distances and will need refurbishing.
Price can include a basic 2 stroke engine if required.
Boat safety certificate was renewed this year.
She sails well and has given us many hours of pleasure. In my opinion she is worth much more than £300, however a quick sale is needed. I am sure first person to see will buy.
I am struggling to post any photos but if you are interested please pm me with your email address or telephone 01493 740058.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Leda for sale £300

Mike Pearl
Reply | Threaded
|

GregSeaHawk
Administrator
In reply to this post by Mike Pearl
Mike Pearl wrote
I am struggling to post any photos but if you are interested please pm me with your email address or telephone 01493 740058.
Glad to see you have sorted the photo issue. If you need more guidance, there's a FAQ on uploading images at:
http://seahawk-forum.968426.n3.nabble.com/Inserting-Images-in-the-Forum-tp1599211.html

The is no "Private Message" system on this forum but users are contactable by email. Anyone may click on a user's username to be taken to their profile screen. There you find a link to a screen where you can post that user an email.
Greg Chapman
GregAfloat - My Boating Biography
Reply | Threaded
|

Marsh Marigold
This post was updated on .
In reply to this post by Mike Pearl
On 2 Sep 2018, at 16:23, Mike Pearl [via SeaHawk Forum] <[hidden email]>  wrote:
The purchase of a River Cruiser forces me to sell my beloved SeaHawk. I am asking £300 to include trailer and cockpit awning.
Far too cheap!
Reply | Threaded
|

GregSeaHawk
Administrator
Marsh Marigold wrote
Far too cheap!
Indeed! It does sound like a bargain. Mike paid more than that for my boom tent, just last year.
See:
http://seahawk-forum.968426.n3.nabble.com/Awning-Wanted-tp4024898p4024910.html
Greg Chapman
GregAfloat - My Boating Biography
Reply | Threaded
|

Mike Pearl
In reply to this post by Marsh Marigold
Yes it is cheap. However  I need to free up my mooring up for a Thurne Restricted Class which arrives next weekend.
Prior to having Leda we used to hire @ £700 per week, we have had five weeks holiday on Leda so I have already had my monies worth. The awning makes the boat much more usable for sleeping on and was worth every penny.
I have a young family coming to look at Leda on Friday, they are looking for a stable yacht on which to teach their children to sail. If this works out Leda will introduce a new generation to sailing and she gets to stay on the water instead of in my shed so a win win all round.
As the family will not be sleeping on board the awning may be available to someone else.
Regards
Mike  
Reply | Threaded
|

Perry
Mike

If the awning becomes available, let me know. I’m really after a proper boat cover, but an awning would do the job, and let me tinker when needed as well

Thanks

Perry.
Reply | Threaded
|

Mike Pearl
Leda complete with awning has now been sold. Thank you for your interest.