4 messages Options
mikedouglass854@btinternet.com mikedouglass854@btinternet.com
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SOLD - Seahawk: Stalham, Norfolk

This post was updated on .
Note: Price now £500. See post below!

After 16 years of ownership age has caught up and I need to sell my prize possession. Original gelcoat blue hull with white topsides rigged for single handed sailing with Spinlock jammer cleats on the jib sheets which are easily released and a tiller steadier. Both sails have downhauls. Yamaha Malta 3.3 hp two stroke outboard (becoming rare and in demand) quiet and easy starter. This is secured to a lifting bracket with a unique lock. All rigging in good condition, sails excellent with the original stored as reserves. Single burner gas stove, mudweight, oars,boathook, fenders, non slip timber cockpit deck.Antifouled and new rubbing strake fitted 2015. Clean &tidy, nothing to do but sail her. Currently berthed in private dyke at Stalham Staithe. Any trial welcomed. £1000 Tel 01603 782374
mikedouglass854@btinternet.com mikedouglass854@btinternet.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Seahawk no 405 for sale

Had great fun with my Seahawk for 16 years but now in my eighties it's time to relax with an iron sail.
She is rigged for single handed sailing with the jib sheets controlled with Spinlock quick release cleats.Sails in excellent condition with the originals still useable in an emergency. Antifouled and new plastic strakers in 2015. Both sails fitted with downhauls.Original gel coat blue hull, white topsides. Yamaha "Malta" 3.3 hp two stroke outboard, never fails and becoming rare. Clean &tidy nothing to be done but sail her!!
At present berthed in private dyke at Stalham Staithe. Any trial welcomed. £1000.Tel 01603 782374
GregSeaHawk GregSeaHawk
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Seahawk 17

In reply to this post by mikedouglass854@btinternet.com
Here is an image that Mike has supplied:

SeaHawk
and here's another I took in 2008 on the Friday before the Three Rivers Race.

SeaHawk
Greg Chapman
GregAfloat - My Boating Biography
GregSeaHawk GregSeaHawk
Reply | Threaded
|

Seahawk: Stalham, Norfolk

As my mooring is due to terminate this month I am offering Seahawk for sale at a reduced price of £500!!!

This is for a cash sale and must be removed from Stalham by the end of August. Please form an orderly queue.

Many thanks,
Mike

---------------------------

Posted on behalf of Mike
Greg Chapman
GregAfloat - My Boating Biography