classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
GregSeaHawk GregSeaHawk
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SOLD - Skylarking #503: Hickling Broad, Norfolk

This post was updated on .
The following was extracted from an email sent to me today by Gordon Jones.

==================
I have a Seahawk that I would like to sell quickly. My understanding is that it was bought from Mistral Craft by John Bennet when they went bust. It was warehoused and finally sold to David Cornabe of Colchester in 2003. I bought it in 2010.

It has developed a leak into the ballast area and is difficult to repair without getting some ballast out to access the inside of the hull. We have used it this season with a bilge pump.

It has a bespoke trailer that was made for David Carnabe and all the gear. We do not want much for it, say £300 including the trailer.

We are moving from Hickling and need a quick sale to avoid having to store it near our home in Bucks.

I wondered if you knew anyone who would like to tackle the repair to get a Seahawk cheaply.

The boat is on the Hickling Parish Berths at present but we will take it off the water before the end of October. The house sale is going through and we would like to sell before we leave at the beginning of December.
==================

If you are interested please contact Gordon. The link should take you to his profile page on this site, where his username is "Myron". You can complete a form there to email him.
Greg Chapman
GregAfloat - My Boating Biography
GregSeaHawk GregSeaHawk
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Skylarking #503: Hickling Broad, Norfolk

Gordon has now supplied the following additional information and images:

86 lb electic outoard motor plus 2 batteries and all equipment included.

Boat cert to April 2022.

His phone number: 074435 19720

Skylarking

Skylarking

Greg Chapman
GregAfloat - My Boating Biography