SeaHawk Hull: Stockport

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
GregSeaHawk GregSeaHawk
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SeaHawk Hull: Stockport

A new user of the forum asked for permission to post in the "Announcements" section of the forum. They said :
I have a Seahawk hull if anyone is interested. I want about £250 for it. It is sat on an old caravan chassis which I used to tow from Southhampton to Stockport around 4 years ago.
I have added the user to the "Sellers" list, so he should now be able to reply to this message, and post whatever further information and photographs he wants. I give guidance to sellers at:
http://www.seahawk17.org.uk/sellers.htm
I don't mention providing the boat name and sail number there, if known, but they are welcome as they help me and and potential buyers to track the history of a boat, but I do suggest other information to include and other places to advertise a boat.

If a phone number is not provided by a seller do remember that you will be able to respond via email by clicking on his username. If you are interested you could also post a reply here. I have sent an email letting the seller know this message is here so, hopefully, more information will appear soon together with a response to any queries posted here.
Greg Chapman
GregAfloat - My Boating Biography