Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Seahawk sail logo

Sea Scouter
Can anyone send me a Seahawk mainsail logo please with the the dimensions , I only have a number on red mirror colour sails.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Seahawk sail logo

GregSeaHawk
Administrator
This post was updated on .
You can download a copy of the logo from the very bottom of this page:
https://www.seahawk17.org.uk/owners-maintenance-other-paintwork-logo.php

As you will read on that page, even Jeckells seem to have hand drawn the sail logo and it has subtly changed over the years - gradually  degrading. I would just examine a number of images found on the site and decide for yourself what size to have it made. There is not a definitive  "right" answer.
Greg Chapman
GregAfloat - My Boating Biography
Reply | Threaded
|

Sea Scouter
Thank you to Greg for sending me the link re the Seahawk sail logo . I just wondered if Graham Richards has any of his Seahawk stickers left for sale , I need both sides if possible .
Reply | Threaded
|

GregSeaHawk
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Graham did register on the forum within a fortnight of it being launched. However, he has never posted here, although he was active on the YahooGroup that the site used before then. I also know he sold his SeaHawk soon after he registered.

What this means is that I have no idea whether he still uses the address that he used to register here and that is the only way I have of contacting him. It must be worth a try. See his profile page!
Greg Chapman
GregAfloat - My Boating Biography