Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

somthing wrong

harry
seahawk on ebay £112-00,i was interested sent the seller a message and asked for an up to date picture as greg said he took the pic 11 years ago,seller asked for my landline and said he would send more pics of boat.j sent it and djd not hear any more from him,my trailer wae not in use then and I would have picked it up just for the new keel he said it had,i have taken my boat off the mooring and put it down the local boatyard,will chock it up today and get the keel freed,then back on mooring for some winter sailing  regards harry
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: somthing wrong

2011venator
I have some knowledge of this seller and would steer clear, and I would not touch the mooring with a bargepole unless I had spoken to the harbourmaster and checked its ownership.
Reply | Threaded
|

harry
i would have bid had he sent up to date pics,was not interested in mooring,but now i and fixing my own boat,got it all jacked up and will take the trailer out today,then get to work on the stuck keel,the only trouble with boats is that wifes get in the way sometimes,regards harry
Reply | Threaded
|

brian johnson
To remove the keel I sit the boat on two 1 ton bags of sand, one at each end.  Gives a couple of feet beneath the keel and is very safe.