Chris Turnock

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
GregSeaHawk GregSeaHawk
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Chris Turnock

Edited by Forum Admin to move a portion of the original post to the HELP DESK section
Chris Turnock wrote
I have just taken on a seahawk 17 'Tilly' sail number 248 and she will soon be used on Loch Earn in Perthshire.

I started coastal sailing in yatchs some 20 years ago, and morphed onto dinghy sailing when we moved 'inland' to Scotland 3 years ago and still sail a laser 2 regatta, however, I needed a small stable yatch with dinghy caractaristics to allow the good lady to enjoy the delights of sailing, and the Seahawk seems to fit the bill.

Looking forward to taking delivery and sailing her on the Loch.

Regards

Chris
Greg Chapman
GregAfloat - My Boating Biography
lucytheparrot lucytheparrot
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Chris Turnock

hi Chris Raymond here I notice you are going to sail on loch earn do you need a licence to sail on this loch and a boat safety scheme certificate my certificate is out of date but seahawk is kept up to scratch to pass it again but will need to find a site to get it done, and how I go about it Im on the coast guard safety registeration thats some thing Im from Oban and may get down to loch earn some time in the near future thats why Im asking so that im well prepared to sail on the loch when I get there, many thanks cheers.