classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Jack Burge

Jack
Hi,
I have just purchased a battered pedro for restoration for a very cheap amount of money. I have quite alot of dinghy sailing expierence sailing Rs Fevas 3 times a week and sometimes cornish shrimpers. I have a gull dinghy but have decide to upgrade on limited funds to a bigger boat. I am looking here for insperation and aslo for riggings as this vital element was not included in the purchase.
jack
Reply | Threaded
|

Jack Burge

Jack B
Hi All,
I did have an account here before, but then lost the password so have made a new one. i have a pedro 17 which I bought 3 years ago and have been sailing it for 2 after restoring it. It has slightly longer bilge keels than normal and a bigger rig. 
Jack
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Jack Burge

GregSeaHawk
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Hi Jack,

You photo you've posted is rather small to make out any detail, but I begin to wonder if, rather than a Pedro you have a different boat.

You'll be aware of the SeƱorita, a deep keel version of the Pedro, but perhaps not the Ace of Sails. As you'll see from the links, all three of these were built by a company in Devon. I begin to wonder if your boat is not yet another previously unknown variant, perhaps from the same yard - and from what you say - not even built on the original SeaHawk hull.

I'd be grateful if you could send me a full sized version of your photo (i.e. the file that came out of the camera) so I can study it further, along with any others you have showing the hull under the water line.

You'll find a link to my email address at:
http://www.seahawk17.org.uk/feedback.htm
so should be able to attach the files that way.
Greg Chapman
GregAfloat - My Boating Biography