classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Stationerystill Stationerystill
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Malcolm Martins

Hi everyone,
I used to own a Seahawk in the 1970's made by Reedcraft. The owner of Reedcraft Mr Muirhead was a customer of mine. In fact so was David Moore who took over manufacture.I have since owned many small boats including a Valiant 18, Snapdragon 23, Skipper 17, Prelude, Swift 18 and a Broads river cruiser.
I enjoyed the Seahawk the most and now I only go daysailing I would like to buy another one. If you know of one for sale please let me know.
regards Malcolm
GregSeaHawk GregSeaHawk
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Malcolm Martins

Hi Martin,

Welcome to the forum.

There is an area of the forum dedicated to Boats For Sale. If you go there, and then click the links:

Options > Subscribe via email

you are taken to a screen where you can pick whether to receive an email containing the contents of either any post made in that area or just those which that a new topic (in this case that effectively means an announcement that a boat is known to be for sale).
Greg Chapman
GregAfloat - My Boating Biography
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Malcolm Martins

In reply to this post by Stationerystill
Thanks Greg
We met on Hickling Broad about 5 years ago in the M.B.A. Autumn passage race. I was sailing a Skipper 17.
regards Malcolm
Reply | Threaded
|

Malcolm Martins re registering

In reply to this post by Stationerystill
Hi,
My name is Malcolm Martins (stationerystill). I have been on this forum before but had a few technical problems,Malcolm and Sandra with Osprey which were best resolved by cancelling my account and then re opening it. My boat was purchased in April 2015 and is called Osprey. It is the second Seahawk I have owned.
GregSeaHawk GregSeaHawk
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Malcolm Martins re registering

Hi Malcolm,

Welcome back!

You'll find I have moved your second introduction to appear as a reply to your first.

I am doing what I can to get your other folders and posts back to where they should be.

Please don't do anything more until I email you saying things are now sorted.
Greg Chapman
GregAfloat - My Boating Biography