4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SOLD - Kali: East Devon

GregSeaHawk
Administrator
This post was updated on .
I have have received the following from Brian Johnson, concerning a SeaHawk that is for sale:

======================
It's pretty well intact but needs loads of tlc.  I only want £350 for it but there is no trailer and it's in East Devon. Can you put it up on the forum with my contact number 07850 866467?
======================

I am hoping that photographs should appear later
Greg Chapman
GregAfloat - My Boating Biography
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SeaHawk: East Devon

brian johnson
Thanks Greg

Right then!  As I have two of these noble vessels, I have an over-Seahawk situation!  The boat I want to sell is sail 136, a four berth Reedcraft.  She has a mast, boom, old sails, rudder, etc BUT has been somewhat modified by the addition of a crudely made door where the main hatch should be (the original hatch opening is still there under the wood) and someone has bolted a large lump of wood where the forestay eye should be.  There is some chipping of the glass at the bilge keels but nothing that couldn't be easily fixed.  She's been painted in the past but the gelcoat looks good under the paint.  The boat has some crudely made galvanised rails and pulpit.  So she is definitely a project boat but well worth doing.  I haven't the time so she is for sale at £350 ono.  No trailer I'm afraid and the boat is under cover in East Devon.  If anyone want some pics I can email them.  My email is bDOTjohnsonATbtinternetDOTcom.  I'll be putting her up on eBay next month.

Regards
Brian
Reply | Threaded
|

GregSeaHawk
Administrator
This post was updated on .
An advert now appears for this boat at:

[Dead link deleted!]

with more details and photographs.
Greg Chapman
GregAfloat - My Boating Biography
Reply | Threaded
|

brian johnson
In reply to this post by GregSeaHawk
This boat (Kali) has now been sold and has gone to Kent.