classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Tony Ayres

dunsail
This post was updated on .
hi all my name is tony ayres from milford haven im trying to trace my old boat "falcon" which I owned for a number of years and sailed extensively around the milford haven waterway during the 80s...90s last seen around the llangwm area,recognisable by the 2 non standard winches fitted in the cockpit to handle the large genoa , teak rubbing strake, modified mainsail, and cooker  fitted in the port side foreward of the berth, two large lumps of pig iron,fitted in a framework each side of the keel inside, any info on this much loved little boat would be most welcome
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Tony Ayres

GregSeaHawk
Administrator
Hi Tony,

Welcome to the forum.

I've checked through my folder of photographs that I've been sent over the last nine years and there are none with that name or the features you mention. I'm not entirely surprised as I think you're the first one to register with Welsh connections - other than a guy from Cheshire who used to sail the north Wales coast from the Liverpool area.

I hope someone can help you out.
Greg Chapman
GregAfloat - My Boating Biography
Reply | Threaded
|

Falcon (might have found her)

james smith
Hi  Ive just been to see the boat that we were emailing each other about  and I belive its her (Falcon I will put up photos in the gallery so you can see I would love to know the full history of this boat  as i just managed to save her from the hands of a "modify everything finish nothing" shes in a really bad way but shes now safe sail number is4710 i belive and there jekels sails.