Show Tips
Sorted by relevance | Sort by date
Found 75 matching posts for furling jib in SeaHawk Forum Showing posts 37 to 48.
Boat is still not in the water yet. Combination of too much playing with other toys (ancient VW buses) and strong easterlies. Hope to get her in next week then I'll take some pics.
in General Discussion by brian johnson — 18 replies in thread
My brother and wife are in love with VW campers - but they only have posters and china mugs, nothing that actually needs work! I'm sure I can wait a week or two!
in General Discussion by GregSeaHawk — 18 replies in thread
...Ben I’d avoid that for a couple of reasons. First off the strength of the mast relies on the tension between the lower shrouds and the forestay. If you move where it’s connected then the mast bend changes and you weaken the mast strength. Might be fine, but might break. Also, a larger......
in Help Desk by Perry — 25 replies in thread
...Hi Ben, Judging from the photo on your Introduce yourself post, your mast is the standard SSS mast and unless there some customisation has been (your photo doesn't show the top of the mast) it will be the same as that shown here: The reason I took the photo from the rear is because there......
in Help Desk by GregSeaHawk — 25 replies in thread
Great thanks, do you have a picture of it unfurled?
in Help Desk by SeaHawk215 — 25 replies in thread
...You can add as many pictures as you like in a single post. I recommend leaving a blank line between each picture. You can always check the appearance by using the "Preview Message" but to check how things appear before clicking on "Post Message" In most cases it is best to centre the image and......
...No I won't! They all come out sideways which is just as unhelpful! I have a feeling that it's the owner at Nabble, the hosts at the forum, that is messing with the system. He is threatening to close it down as he says it is unprofitable, so I am currently investigating alternative forum......
Hello Brian, thank you for your reply. I will contact them.
in Help Desk by Elly — 25 replies in thread
Yes, thank you Brian
in Help Desk by Elly — 25 replies in thread
Hello all, I just cannot figure it out how big (or small) the jib should be when I am going to replace it. Could someone give me the size breferable in meters for an normal size furling jib ? Like #406 the blue one? (I read all the pages about sails but it is too technical and english for me......) Thank you so much in advance. Greetings and happy sailing Elly from Sunny
in Help Desk by Elly — 5 replies in thread
This is what Mark from Jeckells replied when presented these numbers and asked about the size of a standard Genoa for Seahawk17: "Thank you for your email regarding Furling Genoa for your Seahawk 17. I do have slightly different sizes on File as I have a foot which is 2.64 m and a Luff of...
in Help Desk by hardbob — 5 replies in thread
Hello Greg, Thank you again! I have confidence in this sizes. I wil order this size. I will post a photo from Sunny with her new jib this spring. Greetings and happy sailing in 2021 Elly from Sunny
in Help Desk by Elly — 5 replies in thread
« Prev 12 - Next 12 »
Show Tips